Paris with kids
Are you visiting Paris with your family? If you are looking for guided tours interesting and fun for adults and kids, I am here to help! Having two young kids myself, I know exactly how difficult it could be traveling with them so all my regular tours in Paris (walking tours, Museums tours, escapades…) can be customized to be “child friendly”, “stroller friendly” or “teenage friendly”, according to your needs.
No running around in Paris without knowing what to do and where to go or super tiring tours designed to show you all Paris in 3 hours. Image nice itineraries with a good, relaxed pace, time to stop to enjoy a snack or a little stroll in a garden. What about a playground stop when possible or, even better, a little treasure hunt in a museum?
If these options resonate with you contact me to plan your family tour in Paris!
The most popular Tours for kids in Paris:
- Family tour in the Louvre Museum: art history can be fun! Your kids will receive a Louvre Bingo and will be entertained with quiz and little geme during the tour. At the end they will receive a little gift!
- Family tour in the Musee d’Orsay: let’s play with art! Your kids will receive a Musee d’Orsay Bingo and will be entertained with quiz and little geme during the tour. At the end they will receive a little gift!
- Conciergerie: visit the prison where Marie-Antoinette spent the her last days and learn the history of the French Revolution!
- Les Berges de Seine – the Seine river banks: a walk along the river is the best way to enjoy Paris, take amazing pictures of very famous monuments, run/rent a scooter/play in the playground…
- Montparnasse tower: no steps – just a lift and you will enjoy an amazing view
- Versailles garden: let’s wonder around a magical world made of statues and fountains telling you the history and myths of Greek mythology and visit Marie Antoinette countryside village.
- Montmartre: up and down in the funicoular and a little tour among artists and souvenir shops