Paris with kids
Are you visiting Paris with your family and kids? If you are looking for guided tours interesting and fun for adults and kids, I am here to help!
All my regular tours (walking tours, Museums tours, escapades…) can be customized to be “child friendly” or “stroller friendly”, according to your needs.
The family tours includes playground stops (when possible… no playground in the Louvre), snack stops, toilet stops and flexible itineraries that we can adjust directly on site!
The most popular tour for kids in Paris:
- Medieval excavation, Egyptian and Oriental antiquities department in the Louvre
- Conciergerie (former Royal palace and prison where Marie-Antoinette spent the her last days)
- Les Berges de Seine – the Seine river banks: a walk along the river is the best way to enjoy Paris, take amazing pictures of very famous monuments, run/rent a scooter/play in the playground…
- Montparnasse tower: no steps – just a lift and you will enjoy an amazing view
- Musee d’Orsay: kids usually likes Impressionism
- Picasso: let’s guess together what’s in the painting
- Versailles garden
- Parks in Paris
- Jardin de l’Acclimatation
- Montmartre: up and down in the funicoular and a little tour among artists and souvenir shops