YOUR QUESTIONS – OUR ANSWERS
“What should I visit in Paris for the first time? Where should I go to enjoy the real local life? What is the best way to enjoy an overwhelming museum like the Louvre? How do I go to Versailles and skip the huge line? What can I see in the Marais or Montmartre? Is there something I really should not miss? I need someone to help me planning my trip…”
If you are asking yourself these questions or if you have different problems like:
“Is there something new I haven’t seen in Paris yet? Where can I go to stay out of the crowds? What should I do in an empty afternoon? How can I organize a special event? Where can I buy my dream gift from Paris? I’d like to discover something more about the city, its history, its lifestyle…”
or simply: “where is a good restaurant in my hotel area?”
You are on the right page.
YourTourInParis was born to help first time visitors to make the most of their time in Paris and give the chance to repeaters to discover something new every single time.
We provide private tours in all Paris:
- Museum tours (Musee du Louvre, Musee d’Orsay, Musee de Cluny…)
- Walking tours in all the most famous districts (Montmartre, Marais, Saint Germain, Latin district, Opera district…)
- Out of the beaten paths tours and thematic tours (Covered Passages, Pere Lachaise cemetery, Jewish history in Paris, Street markets, Esoteric Saint Germain…)
- Private Minivan Panoramic Tour
- Excurions to Versailles
- Private personalized tours: You are looking for something special or you have a particular interests? Just let me know and I will help you organising your tour/event in Paris.