What about discovering everything about Paris, art, history, hidden gems… directly from your home? No, I am not talking about watching a pre-registered conference on youtube or browse endless websites offering short videos with simple, superficial and sometimes not-so-accurate informations. I am talking about a live experience with a real Parisian guide talking to you about museums, famous landmarks, off-the-beaten-paths places… a live experience in which you can ask questions and enjoy a real conversation about Paris, art, history, food, traditions, legends and anecdotes, best plans. The interesting plus? You can share the experience with family and friends all over the world, just connected at the same time! It is a great opportunity to spend quality time together. And help your kids discover something new, about history, art, a different city and culture!
You can pick one of the online live virtual tour or, if you are looking for something special, you can just ask for your personalised itinerary.
Using conferencing system & digital resources (photos, video clips, google maps and others) I will personally deliver to you a virtual live “tour” as interactive as possible and at the end of it you will receive useful information about what we have seen together, to explore the topic on your own or to plan a visit in real life, when travelling will be possible again.
Ready to book:
- Live Virtual Tour of the Louvre with an Art historian
- Live Virtual Tour of the Louvre with and Art historian – family & kids edition
- Live Virtual Tour “Leonardo da Vinci in the Louvre: myths, reality and recent discoveries”
- Live Virtual Tour of the Musee d’Orsay with an Art historian
- Live Virtual Tour “Seurat, Van Gogh, Gauguin: Post-Impressionism in the Musee d’Orsay”
- Live Virtual Tour of the Musee d’Orsay with an Art historian – family & kids edition
- Live Virtual Tour “Discovering Versailles”
- Live Virtual Tour “Let’s make tea and talk about Marie-Antoinette”
- Live Virtual Tour “Romantic Adventure in Paris”
- Atelier d’Artiste: where artists lived in Paris. Follow the steps of Renoir, Degas, Utrillo, Picasso, Modigliani, Dali….
- Medieval Paris: a journey back in time
- Belle Epoque Paris: a journey back in time
- Let’s gossip about French monarchy: famous kings and their favourites.
If you cannot find your tour, please ask me what you are looking for and it will be a pleasure to create a personalized online virtual live tour just for you.
Price: 120 euro (per tour, not per person) and you can share the event for free with family and friends, all connected at the same time (up to 10 devices).
How? Using Zoom or Highfive!
How to book? Contact me!